Princes has been one of the nation’s favourite food and drink brands for generations. Our products are used to create delicious meals, snacks and refreshments by millions of people every day.
If you have any feedback or ideas for new Princes products that you would like to see in your local supermarket, please get in touch.
Since we were founded in 1880 by Simpson & Roberts, Princes has grown from being an importer of canned fish into a leading food and drink supplier with products ranging from fruit juice, canned meat, fish, fruit and vegetables to microwave meals and sandwich spreads. Our commitment to delicious, good quality food remains at the heart of everything we do.
A potted history
- 1880 Founded by Simpson & Roberts
- 1900 Princes Pure Foods established
- 1946 Princes starts first food manufacturing venture in the UK
- 1960 Princes expands into European market
- 1989 Mitsubishi Corporation acquires Princes
- 1991 Princes enters the soft drinks market
- 2007 Princes launches Yours to Enjoy TV and press advertising campaign
- 2010 Princes fruit pots, cranberry juice and infused tuna range launched