Princes Cottage Pie
- Serves: 4
- 2 x 392g cans Princes Minced Beef
- 1 x 285g can Princes Button Mushrooms, drained
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 10g butter
- 25g grated cheddar cheese
How to make it
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Place the minced beef into a pie dish and stir in the button mushrooms.
3. Spoon the hot mashed potato on top and spread evenly with a fork.
4. Dot with butter and sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
6. Serve with Princes Peas and Carrots.