Princes Peach and Coconut Crumble
This delicious crumble provides a twist on the classic recipe. Substitute the peaches for another fruit from our range to vary the flavour.
- Serves: 6
- 1x 415g can Princes Peach Slices in grape juice
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 50g cold butter, chopped
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
How to make it
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
2. Place the peaches with half of their juice in a shallow 28cm round ovenproof dish.
3. Place the flour and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
4. Add the butter and use your fingertips to rub it into the flour mixture.
5. Add the coconut and the almonds and stir to combine.
6. Spoon on top of the peaches and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm with ice cream or custard.