Princes Salmon and Vegetable Pasta
This tasty pasta meal is quick and easy to make.
- Serves: 4
- 2 courgettes
- 2 carrots
- 2 x 150g pots Greek yoghurt
- Grated rind and juice of 1 small lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 2 x 213g cans Princes Red Salmon
- 1lb/454g boiled pasta
How to make it
1. Using a vegetable peeler, pare off ribbon-like strips of courgette and carrot. Put in a steamer or sieve and place over a pan of boiling water. Cover and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, blend the yoghurt with the lemon rind and juice. Season with black pepper and stir in most of the dill. Flake the Princes Red Salmon into a bowl and set aside.
3. To serve, stir the lemon yoghurt mixture into the warm pasta and toss in the hot ribbon vegetables and salmon. Mix together and serve immediately, garnished with the remaining dill.