Princes Tuna and Chilli Couscous
- Serves: 4
- 2 x 160g cans Princes Chilli Infused Tuna
- 200g couscous
- 6 spring onions, washed, trimmed and sliced into 2cm pieces
- Half a red pepper, diced
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp extra- virgin olive oil
How to make it
1. Cook the couscous according to the directions on the pack. Allow to cool.
2. Drain the tuna but retain the chilli oil.
3. In a small saucepan heat the extra-virgin olive oil, add the spring onions and red pepper, and stir until slightly softened.
4. Add these to the couscous along with the coriander, the juice of one lime and the reserved chilli oil. Stir well to combine and then gently stir in the flaked tuna.
5. Place in the fridge to chill and then serve with the remaining lime, cut into wedges.