Brazilian Mackerel with Wild Rice and Pineapple
- Serves: 2
- Preparation: Approx 5 minutes
- Cooking time: Approx 5 minutes
- 120g fresh prepared pineapple, cut into pieces
- 2 x 250g packs microwavable long grain & wild rice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 x125g cans Princes Brazilian Mackerel Fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
How to make it
1. Heat a chargrill pan or grill. Chargrill or grill the pineapple pieces for 1-2 minutes on each side.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the microwavable rice according to pack instructions, then add the red onion and chives and stir them through. Share between 2 serving plates.
3. Break the Brazilian Mackerel Fillets into chunks and serve on top of the rice, with the sauce spooned over. Serve with the pineapple.