Mackerel Piri Piri Couscous Salad
- Serves: 4
- Preparation: Approx 15 minutes
- 190g can Princes Piri Piri Mackerel Fillets
- 150g couscous
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 yellow or red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 8 radishes, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
1. Put the Princes Piri Piri Mackerel Fillets onto a plate and share into 4 equal portions.
2. Put the couscous into a heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover it by 2cm. Stir, then leave to soak and swell for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl and add the red onion, stirring to coat.
4. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and add it to the red onion with the pepper, radishes, tomatoes and cucumber. Season with a little salt and pepper and stir well.
5. Share the couscous between 4 serving plates and serve, topped with the mackerel fillets.