Princes Mackerel Fillets in Hot Chilli Dressing
- Preparation: Approx 10 minutes
- Cooking time: Approx 6 minutes
- 2 x 125g cans Princes Mackerel Fillets in Hot Chilli Dressing
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200g cooked new potatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 100g red or yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas or mangetout, halved
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
1. Tip the cans of Princes Mackerel Fillets in Hot Chilli Dressing into a bowl and break the fish into large chunks.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the potatoes for 2 minutes until beginning to brown.
3. Add the spring onions, pepper, sugar snap peas or mangetout and courgette and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Season with a little salt and pepper.
4. Just before serving, gently stir through the mackerel and dressing, taking care to avoid breaking up the chunks of fish. Serve immediately.