Tasty Tomato, Mackerel and Potato Salad
- Serves: 4
- Preparation: Approx 10 minutes
- Cooking time: Approx 15 minutes
- 190g can Princes Tomato and Roasted Onion Mackerel Fillets
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g roasted red peppers (from a jar) sliced
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
1. Put the Princes Tomato and Roasted Onion Mackerel Fillets onto a plate and share into 4 equal portions.
2. Cook the new potatoes in gently boiling water for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain well. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, and season with a little salt and pepper. Leave to cool.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes, peppers, spring onions, capers and parsley to the cooled potatoes.
4. Share the potato salad between 4 serving bowls or plates and serve, topped with the mackerel fillets.