Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of Princes Ltd, their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Access to the internet is required. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
2. Entry Instructions: The campaign will run between Tuesday 1st September 2020 and 29th September 2020 23:59pm. The competition is restricted to one entry per Challenge Week (as defined at 2.1) per person. To enter, Entrants must visit www.instagram.com/princes/, follow the Princes account and fulfil the challenge requirements for the relevant Challenge Week (as defined at 2.1) as per specified on item 2.1 of this Terms and Conditions.
In total there will be 4 Challenge Weeks (as defined in 2.1) as per Items 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and 2.1.4). Each Challenge Week (as defined in 2.1) will have different requirements but as a standard, all Entrants must use the #SustainableSeptember on the post published on their personal Instagram account which must be public personal (non-business) account for verification purposes.
2.1 The Challenge Weeks are as follows:
2.1.1 - Week 1 (This competition will run between the 1st September 2020 until 6th September 2020): Entrants must post a photo of a dish they have made swapping meat for any Princes Fish product using the #SustainableSeptember on their post. The photo must contain the image of the dish, the Princes Fish product they have used and be published on a public personal (non-business Instagram account between 1st September 2020 and 6th September 2020.
2.1.2 - Week 2 (This competition will run between the 7th September 2020 until 13th September 2020): Entrants must post a photo of a dish they have made using leftovers or batch cooking recipes using any Princes Fish product using the #SustainableSeptember on their post. The photo must contain the image of the dish, the Princes Fish product they have used and be published on a public personal (non-business Instagram account between 7th September 2020 and 13th September 2020.
2.1.3 - Week 3 (This Competition will run between the 14th September 2020 until 20th September 2020): Entrants must post a photo of their best recycling project over lockdown using the #SustainableSeptember on their post. The use of Princes Fish image is optional but the post must be published on a public personal (non-business Instagram account between 14th September 2020 and 20th September 2020.
2.1.4 - Week 4 (This Competition will run between the 21th September 2020 until 27th September 2020): Entrants must post a photo or video where they share useful tips and changes they have made during lockdown to make their lives more sustainable and use the #SustainableSeptember on their post. The use of Princes Fish image is optional but the post must be published on a public personal (non-business Instagram account between 21th September 2020 and 27th September 2020.
3. Winner Selection
3.1 An independent party will select the top two entrant’s submissions that will compete for the chance of winning the main prize for each week (as detailed at section 4). The shortlisted entrants will have their post entries shared on Princes Instagram story and the winner will be chosen by public vote on Princes Stories at www.instagram.com/princes/. All entrants must consent to Princes using their submission image and Instagram handle in order to carry out main prize winner selection; submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and therefore consent to use of submission image and Instagram handle in this way. The voting period for the main prizes will proceed as per below:
Week 1: from 7th of September at 2pm until 8th of September at 1.59pm.
Week 2: from 14th of September at 2pm until 15th of September at 1.59pm.
Week 3: from 21th of September at 2pm until 22nd of September at 1.59pm.
Week 4: from 28th of September at 2pm until 29th of September at 1.59pm.
3.2 The winner of the main prize for each week will be announced on www.instagram.com/princes/ Stories and on the campaign’s web site www.princes.co.uk/sustainable-september-challenge as per below:
Week 1: Winner announcement on 8th of September 2020.
Week 2: Winner announcement on 15th of September 2020.
Week 3: Winner announcement on 22nd of September 2020.
Week 4: Winner announcement on 29th of September 2020.
3.3 Additional winners will be selected by an independent person from all eligible entries received (excluding the main prize winner) to receive the runner up prizes as detailed in section 4. The Additional winners will be selected on the below dates:
Week 1: Runner up prize winners selected on 9th of September 2020.
Week 2: Runner up prize winners selected on 16th of September 2020.
Week 3: Runner up prize winners on 23rd of September 2020.
Week 4: Runner up prize winners selected on 30th of September 2020.
Prizes will vary accordingly to each specific week of the challenge. As follows:
* The consultation will take place virtually, via a virtual chat function of the winner’s choice with additional details of the consultation detailed on the website: https://lilysoutternutrition.com/nutritionist-in-london-consultations/ . The expected length of the consultation is 1 hour. To receive this prize, entrants must be over the age of 18.. The winner must agree a date and time with Lily Soutter for the consultation to take place within 1 month of the winner being announced. Internet access is required. No additional expenses will be paid.
** Gemma will provide guidance on how to decorate the winners chosen room. The winner will be required share a number of pictures, and take part in a virtual consultation with Gemma via a virtual chat function of their choice. Gemma will provide advice during the session and a moodboard following the session. The expected length of the consultation is 1 hour. To receive this prize, entrants must be over the age of 18. The winner must agree a date and time with Gemma Gear for the consultation to take place within 1 month of the winner being announced Internet access is required. No additional expenses will be paid.
5. The winners of each individual week for both the main prizes and the runner up prizes will be informed via direct message on Instagram that they have won the prize within a maximum of 1 week of each Week’s Winner announcement as per described on item 3.1 of this Terms and Conditions. For clarification, Week 1 winner is to be announced on the 8th of September and the Promoter has until 15th of September to contact the winner.
All winners must claim their prize (only one prize to be claimed per winner per week) by following the instructions in the notification within 28 days of being informed that they have won the competition and provide necessary information to enable the Promoter to award the prize; The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim with no liability.
Prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the prize claim.
No purchase is necessary and entries can only be made via Instagram.
6. No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
7. General: Winners must agree to have their Instagram post used for publicity purposes. All entrants also confirm that the Promoter and/or Princes Limited has the right to display their submission and Instagram handle on their website(s) and in any other publicity material.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
9. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which the entrant must provide within 14 days).and the Promotor may refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that: (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements of the promotion; (ii) an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion; or (iii) an entrant has won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Entrants in order to avoid disappointment.
15. The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK