1 x 410g Princes Black Cherry Fruit Filling
6 sheets of shop bought, filo pastry
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp icing sugar in a sieve
Black Cherry Strudel
by Miguel Barclay
5 minutes prep
20 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Black Cherry Fillings & Toppings?
Princes Fruit fillings are available in Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys & Morrisons
Nutritional information for this recipe
- Brush each sheet of filo pastry lightly with butter and sift over a little icing sugar.
- Lay 2 sheets on top of each other to create a rectangle and then spoon the filling into the middle in a line. Fold the two ends over the filling, then roll up to create a loose sausage shape.
- Stack another 2 sheets together and place the strudel seam side down in the middle, fold to enclose. Repeat with the last 2 sheets.
- Place seam side down on a baking parchment lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Dust with more icing sugar and serve warm.