1 x 340g can of Princes Corned Beef, roughly cubed
500g large potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 large red pepper, cored and roughly cubed
1 large green pepper, cored and roughly cubed
4 large eggs
a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
a handful of chopped coriander
Splash of olive oil
Salt & pepper
Mexican Corned Beef Hash
by Miguel Barclay
5 minutes prep
20 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Corned Beef?
Princes Corned Beef is available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
- Grab a large frying pan and pan fry the potatoes over a medium heat in a splash of olive oil for about 10 to 12 minutes until softened and tender.
- Season with salt, pepper and cumin then add the corned beef separated into large chunks along with the peppers.
- Continue to pan fry for about 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon to make four hollows in the mix, then crack an egg into each.
- Continue to cook until the egg whites are cooked but the yolk is still runny (you can use a lid to speed this up).
- Serve garnished with halved cherry tomatoes and a scattering of coriander for a Mexican twist.