½ x 220g Princes Pineapple chunks in juice
1/3 tin (410g) Princes Peach slices in juice
50g oats (you can use chunky whole oats or porridge oats)
100ml unsweetened almond milk
1tbs Greek yogurt
Fruity Overnight Oats with Pineapple and Peach
5 minutes prep
Where can I buy Princes Pineapple Chunks in Juice?
Princes Pineapple Chunks with juice are available in selected Morrisons and Waitrose stores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||94kcal ||6.0g ||1.7g ||0.4g ||0.06g |
||4.7% ||6.7% ||2.4% ||2% ||1% |
Watch how its done
- Spoon the oats into a clip lock glass jar or large jam jar and add the almond milk.
- Add one tablespoon of yogurt but don’t stir.
- Open the tins of fruit. Chop the peaches then put two thirds of the peaches and half the pineapple into a re-sealable container and store in the fridge
- Add the rest of the fruit to the jar on top of the yogurt. Cover with the lid and place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, just open the jar and enjoy.