1 x 160g can Princes Mackerel Sizzle Rich Tomato and Herbs
50g tender stem broccoli, cut into 3-4 pieces
1tsp olive oil
50g (about 4 or 5)cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small clove garlic, chopped
Few fresh basil leaves
Gnocchi with Tomatoes, Broccoli & Mackerel Sizzle
5 minutes prep
15 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Mackerel Sizzle Rich Tomato and Herbs?
Princes Mackerel Sizzle Rich Tomato and Herbs is available in most Asda, Morrison's, Sainsbury's and Tesco stores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||151Kcal ||3.2g ||5.9g ||1.0g ||0.7g |
||33% ||16% ||37% ||23% ||54% |
Watch how its done
- Heat half a teaspoon of the oil in a non-stick pan then add the broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, adding a splash of water as you cook
- Add the rest of the oil and the gnocchi and cook over medium heat for 2 more minutes.
- Now add the garlic and cherry tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes or until everything is heated through. The gnocchi should be golden on the outside but nice and tender.
- Meanwhile, add the mackerel fillets to a separate hot pan then pour over the sauce. Sizzle for one and a half minutes then turn over and heat for another one and a half minutes.
- Serve the gnocchi into a bowl and sprinkle over the basil leaves. Top with the mackerel and sauce.
Tip: for a change, try adding sliced courgettes or peppers when you cook the broccoli