1 x 325g can Princes Premium Cured Ham
250g dried tagliatelle
1tbsp vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
150g closed cup mushrooms, chopped
180g low fat soft cheese
Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Ham, Mushroom and Garlic Tagliatelle
For a fast and easy pasta dish, you can’t beat this simple idea!
Where can I buy Princes Premium Cured Ham?
Princes Ham is available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||617kcal ||0.8g ||0.8g ||1.1g ||0.75g |
||7% ||1% ||5% ||6% ||13% |
- Cut the Princes Premium Cured Ham into 1cm dice. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic for 30-40 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, over a medium heat. Add the ham and stir thoroughly. Remove from the heat.
- Drain the cooked pasta in a colander, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the cooking water to the saucepan, add the soft cheese, and stir to combine over a medium heat. Mix in the ham and mushrooms, then tip in the pasta, stirring gently until piping hot.
- Share between 4 warmed pasta bowls. Serve, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.