2 cans Princes Mexican Limited Edition Mackerel Fillets
100g corn tortilla chips
75g cheddar cheese, grated
Ground paprika pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C(180°C fan oven)/Gas Mark 6.
2. Arrange the tortilla chips in an oven-proof serving dish.
3. Place the contents of 2 cans of Princes Mexican Limited Edition Mackerel Fillets into a bowl and break up into chunky flakes.
4. Top the tortilla chips with the flaked mackerel and sauce, sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
5. Place a few teaspoons of soured cream over the dish, and sprinkle with paprika if desired.
6. Serve as a sharing dish for 2, with guacamole and tomato salsa.