Pineapple Juice Cupcakes
by Miguel Barclay
8 minutes prep
15 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Pure Pineapple Juice?
Princes Pure Juice is available in some supermarkets and selected Independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||263 Kcal ||37g ||2.4g ||0.7g ||0.3g |
||5% ||16% ||1% ||1% ||2% |
- In a jug, beat together the juice and egg.
- In a bowl, mix the caster sugar and flour together then beat in the juice mix.
- Line a cupcake tin with 8 paper cases then divide the mixture between them.
- Bake in the oven at 190c for approx.15 minutes then cool on a wire rack.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, make the glaze: sift the icing sugar into a small bowl, then gradually stir in the pineapple juice, bit by bit to make a smooth glaze. Spoon a little over each cake and leave to set.