Plant Based Mexican Mixed Bean Chilli
225g thinly sliced red cabbage
180g grated carrot
120g red onion
9g chopped coriander
Juice and zest of 3 small limes
6g white sugar
3 x Tortilla wrap
1 can Princes Plant-based Mexican Mixed Bean Chilli
1 pouch microwave rice
Princes Plant Based Mexican Mixed Bean Chilli is available in selected Tesco, Morrisons and Co-op stores and selected independents
1. Mix the cabbage, carrot, onion, coriander, salt, lime juice, lime zest, & white sugar - leave to one side.
2. In a saucepan, heat up the Princes Plant Based Mexican Mixed Bean Chilli, while you heat the rice in a microwave.
3. Pour the rice into the chilli and stir it in well.
4. Take a tortilla wrap, spread the guacamole onto it, followed by the chilli & rice mix.
5. Top the chilli & rice with some of the slaw (drain any excess liquid from it). Wrap in the tortilla wrap and serve.