Plant Based Chunky Vegetable Curry
360g cooked baby potatoes cut in half
4g cumin seeds
1g garam masala
2g curry powder
4g brown sugar
30g rapeseed oil
1 can Princes Plant-Based Chunky Vegetable Curry
1 naan bread cut into 4 inch pieces
salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
Princes Plant Based Chunky Vegetable Curry is available in selected Morrisons, Tesco and Co-op stores and selected independents
1. Boil potatoes, cool and cut into halves.
2. Spread the oil onto the naan bread and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Place naan bread onto a non-stick baking tray and into a preheated oven at 160c fan for 10 - 15 minutes until crispy.
3. Toss the potatoes in the cumin seeds, curry powder, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
4. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the potatoes until piping hot and browned in colour.
5. While the potatoes are frying, heat up the Princes Plant-Based Chunky Vegetable Curry.
6. To serve, pile the potatoes into a serving dish, top with the vegetable curry and finish with the crispy naan breads.