1 x 300g can Princes raspberries in light syrup
300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
100g caster sugar
200ml semi skimmed milk
100g unsalted butter, melted
2 large eggs, beaten
100g white chocolate chips
Raspberry and white chocolate muffins
10 mins prep
20-25 mins cooking
Where can I buy Princes Raspberries in Light Syrup?
Princes Raspberries in light syrup are available in selected Tesco, Morrisons, Co-operativestores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||309Kcal ||17g ||14g ||8.6g ||0.22g |
||16% ||120% ||21% ||45% ||4% |
- Preheat oven 190°C (170°C fan) gas mark 5. Line 10 muffin tins with paper cases or grease the tins well.
- Drain the raspberries and reserve the juice to use in a smoothie.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs and pour into flour mixture along with the butter. Using a large metal spoon gently mix, taking care not to over mix.
- Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake for 20-25mins mins or until golden brown on top and the mixture springs back into position when touched.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5mins then transfer to a wire cooling rack.