2 x 300g cans Princes Raspberries in Light Syrup
175g pack sponge fingers (boudoir biscuits)
500g pot ready-made custard
400ml double cream
20 minutes prep
This is a wonderful trifle – simple to make and delicious to eat!
Where can I buy Princes Raspberries in Light Syrup?
Princes Raspberries in light syrup are available in selected Tesco, Morrisons, Co-operativestores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||220 Kcal ||16g ||13g ||8.2g ||0.05g |
||11% ||18% ||19% ||41% ||1% |
- Drain the cans of raspberries into a sieve or colander placed over a large bowl. Reserve a few raspberries for decoration.
- One by one, dip half the sponge fingers into the syrup and arrange over the base of a trifle bowl. Scatter half the raspberries over the top of them.
- Spoon half the custard over the raspberries and spread out evenly.
- Whip the cream in a chilled bowl until thick enough to hold its shape. Spread half over the custard.
- Repeat the layers of soaked sponge fingers, raspberries, custard and cream.
- Decorate with the reserved raspberries, then chill until ready to serve.