1x 213g can Princes Red Salmon
1tbsp olive oil
200g prepared butternut squash, cut into small chunks
120g cauliflower, broken into small florets
1 small red onion, sliced
1tsp cumin seeds
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
250g pack ready-to-use quinoa
Handful of young spinach leaves
2tsp mixed seeds, toasted
Salmon Superfood Supper
10 minutes prep
25 minutes cooking
This delicious salmon supper is packed with good-for-you foods – and it tastes great too!
Where can I buy Princes Wild Pacific Red Salmon?
Princes Wild Pacific Red Salmon is available in selected Sainsbury's Stores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||95kcal ||2.5g ||3.7g ||0.6g ||0.25g |
||5% ||3% ||5% ||3% ||4% |
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Drain the can of salmon. Remove the skin and bones and break into chunks. Set aside.
- Put the oil into a roasting tin and add the butternut squash. Roast for 10 minutes, then add cauliflower, red onion and cumin seeds, tossing to coat. Season. Roast for 12-15 more minutes.
- Cook the quinoa according to pack instructions. Mix with the roasted vegetables and spinach.
- Share between 2 plates and top with the salmon chunks. Serve, sprinkled with the toasted seeds.