340g can Princes Corned Beef, chilled and cut into cubes
750g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks, about 2cm
4 tbsp sunflower oil
1 large red onion, chopped
1 tsp smoked paprika
100 g baby spinach leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp freshly chopped flat- leaf parsley
Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash
10 minutes prep
About 20 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Corned Beef?
Princes Corned Beef is available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||136 ||3.3g ||6.9 ||2.1 ||0.6g |
||28% ||15% ||41% ||43% ||43% |
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes, until just tender, drain in a colander and allow to dry.
- Meanwhile heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes until softened, then stir in the smoked paprika. Add the sweet potatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden.
- Add the spinach and stir until it starts to wilt then add the corned beef.
- Cook over a low heat until the corned beef is heated through. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, crack in the eggs and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Divide the hash between 4 bowls and top each with an egg, then sprinkle over the parsley. Serve immediately.