Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
2x145g cans Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
200g fusilli or pasta shells
1tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
500g jar tomato and chilli pasta sauce
2tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
100g grated Cheddar cheese
1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Enjoy this delicious pasta bake with its chilli kick!
Princes Tuna Chunks are available in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and selected independents
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
2. Drain the cans of Princes Tuna Chunks and tip onto a plate. Break the fish into chunks and set aside.
3. Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion and peppers for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Stir in the tomato and chilli pasta sauce. Add the dried herbs and season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain the pasta thoroughly and tip it into an oblong baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and sauce, then gently mix in the tuna chunks. Sprinkle the cheese and sliced chilli on top.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until piping hot. Serve.
One simple product, loads of inspirational recipe ideas - what takes your fancy?