Drained & Ready to Use Tuna Steak with a Little Brine
1 x can Princes Drained Tuna Steaks
1 x 110g can Napolina red kidney beans, drained
Plain corn tortilla chips
180g grated chilli cheese
150g grated mozzarella
100-150g tomato salsa
1 green pepper
Juice of ½ a lime
1 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
150g soured cream
Handful of fresh chopped coriander
Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1x sliced red chilli for garnish
1. Mix together the tuna and kidney beans.
2. In a large oven proof bowl, layer up half the tortilla chips, half the salsa, half the tuna and beans and then half the cheese. Repeat the layering process with the other half of the ingredients.
3. Place the bowl into a preheated oven at 150c for about ten minutes or until all the cheese has melted.
4. While the chips are in the oven dice the pepper, tomatoes and avocado - mix together in a separate bowl. Squeeze the lime onto the diced ingredients, add the oil, sir until mixed through. Season the salsa to taste with salt and a generous twist of black pepper. Stir in half the chopped coriander
5. Remove the tortilla chips from the oven. Top with a healthy amount of the chopped fresh salsa and drizzle with soured cream. Garnish with the rest of the chopped coriander and some chopped fresh red chilli.
One simple product, loads of inspirational recipe ideas - what takes your fancy?