1 x 145g Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
150g sweet potato, cubed
3 tbsp olive oil
2 aubergines, cut lengthways into thin slices
2 onions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves
150g butternut squash, cubed
400g can chopped tomato
140g cooked puy lentils
Handful chopped basil leaves
125g ball mozzarella
Salt and pepper
Tuna & Aubergine Lasagne
by Lily Soutter
15 minutes prep
45 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water?
Princes Tuna Chunks are available in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||80Kcal ||3.1g ||3,.5g ||1.2g ||0.24g |
||4% ||3% ||5% ||6% ||4% |
- Heat oven to 200C. Place sweet potato on a baking tray. Drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, cut aubergine lengthways into thin slices. Brush both sides of the aubergine with olive oil. Lay on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook onion and garlic in a frying pan until soft. Stir through the squash and canned tomatoes, and ½ can water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Stir in cooked lentils, sweet potato, a sprinkle of dried oregano, basil leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish, add a layer of lentil mix to the bottom of the dish, followed by a sprinkle of the drained tuna chunks on top. Then place a layer of aubergine on top (4-5 slices usually works). Repeat these layers finishing off with the final layer aubergine. Top with mozzarella cheese and season with salt and pepper
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden. Serve with fresh salad leaves.