1 x 145g Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp olive oil
140g peas (defrosted if frozen)
100g low fat feta cheese, crumbled
50g sundried tomato, roughly chopped
½ tsp chilli flakes
300g new potatoes, halved
Handful of mixed herbs e.g. dill or parsley, roughly chopped
Tuna, Pea & Feta Frittata
by Lily Soutter
10 minutes prep
30 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water?
Princes Tuna Chunks are available in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||138kcal ||1.3g ||7.5g ||2.1g ||0.6g |
||7% ||1% ||11% ||11% ||10% |
- Finely chop the garlic clove and cut the sundried tomatoes into chunks. Whisk the eggs with herbs and seasoning.
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins, drain and leave to cool. Cut the potatoes in half.
- Heat oil in a 23cm non-stick frying pan. Add the garlic and potatoes and fry for 5 mins until golden. Stir through chilli flakes, peas, sundried tomatoes and tuna chunks.
- Tip the egg mixture into the pan and scatter with feta cheese. Cook for 10-12 mins until almost set, then place the pan under the grill for 3-5 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Cut into slices and serve with a crisp salad or veg of choice.