1 x 395g can of Princes Apple Fruit Filling
1 x 320g sheet of shop bought, ready rolled puff pastry
4 pinches of cinnamon
1 tbsp honey
a sprinkle of granulated sugar
Apple & Cinnamon Turnovers
by Miguel Barclay
5 minutes prep
20 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Apple Fruit Filling?
Princes Fruit fillings are available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||216Kcal ||12g ||10g ||5.1g ||0.39g |
||20% ||25% ||26% ||47% ||12% |
- Pre-heat your oven to 190c.
- Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares and spoon a quarter of the filling into the middle of each piece of puff pastry along with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Brush the edges with water, then fold each square in half to encase the filling in a triangle and push the edges down to seal.
- Brush each turnover with honey and sprinkle some sugar on top then make 3 slits in the top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown then serve warm or cold.
" These meals are exciting but simple, and don’t take a long time to make so you have more time to spend on the moments that matter. "