Princes Fruit fillings are available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
1 x 410g can of Princes Blackcurrant Fruit Filling
100g butter, melted
150g digestive biscuits, crushed
1 x lemon jelly, broken into squares
150ml boiling water
400g cream cheese
50g caster sugar
150ml double cream
1. Mix the melted butter and biscuit crumbs together. Tip them into a 20cm (8 inch) loose-based cake tin or deep flan dish and press in an even layer over the base. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
2. Put the lemon jelly into a measuring jug and add the boiling water, then leave for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until dissolved. Add 50ml cold water.
3. Beat together the cream cheese and sugar. In a chilled bowl, whip the cream until it holds its shape. Fold the cream cheese mixture and whipped cream together, using a large metal spoon.
4. Pour the dissolved jelly into the cream mixture, stirring gently. Make sure that it is thoroughly mixed in. Pour over the biscuit base and chill until set about 2-3 hours.
5. Carefully remove the set cheesecake from the tin. Spoon the Princes Blackcurrant Fruit Filling over the top. Chill until ready to serve.