Cheats Strawberry Mille Feuille
by Miguel Barclay
12 mins prep
15 mins cooking
Where can I buy Princes Strawberries in Light Syrup?
Princes Strawberries in light syrup are available in selected Tesco, Morrisons and Co-operative stores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||369Kcals ||7.5g ||30g ||17g ||0.36g |
||37% ||16% ||88% ||176% ||12% |
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut the puff pastry into 8 rectangles about 10cm x 5cm
- Dust with icing sugar and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on top and another baking tray to keep it gently squashed down while it cooks
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for about 15 minutes then allow to cool
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream by hand in a bowl for about 10 minutes until you create stiff peaks. Add 1 tbsp of icing sugar and whisk for another 30 seconds
- Remove puff pastry from the oven
- To create each mille feuille cake place one puff pastry rectangle on a plate, add a layer of cream, then strawberries, then top with puff pastry and a sprinkle of icing sugar.