Corned Beef Fritters
10 minutes prep
8-12 minutes cooking
Fritters are delicious for any meal of the day from breakfast through to supper.
Where can I buy Princes Corned Beef?
Princes Corned Beef is available in all major supermarkets and selected independents
- Heat oil in a saucepan or deep fat fryer to 170°C.
- Place flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg.
- Beat gently, adding the milk and then the water until all the flour is mixed in, then beat hard for around two minutes. Leave batter to stand for a further two minutes.
- Cut each tin of Corned Beef into three chunky slices and coat with a thin layer of flour.
- Cover the Corned Beef with the batter mixture using a fork or spoons.
- Place two to three fritters at a time into the saucepan or deep fat fryer and cook until batter is a golden brown colour and crispy, approximately four minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with salad or on their own.