Pancakes with Caramelised Cinnamon Peach
by Lily Soutter
Where can I buy Princes Peach Slices with Juice?
Princes Peach Slices with juice are available in selected Morrisons, Waitrose, Iceland and Independent stores.
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||91Kcal ||9.3g ||2.7g ||0.7g ||0.15g |
||5% ||10% ||4% ||4% ||3% |
- Turn on the grill to a high heat.
- Drain the peaches and place them on a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp honey and sprinkle over cinnamon evenly.
- Cook the peaches under the grill for 3 minutes on each side until slightly charred, and mix in with the juices a few times when cooking to ensure the honey juice is covering the peaches. (An even lower sugar content to this recipe can be achieved by grilling without the honey).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth. Add with eggs and cinnamon.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium to high heat. Ensure the pan is hot before cooking.
- Pour half the mixture in and cook to create 1 pancake, turn to cook other side. Be careful not to burn. The mixture will provide enough for 2 pancakes.
- Serve with the peach slices and a large dollop of Greek yoghurt.