Peach Slices with Juice
1 x 410g can of Princes Peach Slices with Juice
¼ cup plain flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
50g cold butter, chopped
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup flaked almonds
This delicious crumble provides a twist on the classic recipe. Substitute the peaches for another fruit from our range to vary the flavour.
Princes Peach Slices with juice are available in selected Morrisons and Waitrose stores
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
2. Place the peaches with half of their juice in a shallow 28cm round ovenproof dish.
3. Place the flour and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
4. Add the butter and use your fingertips to rub it into the flour mixture.
5. Add the coconut and the almonds and stir to combine.
6. Spoon on top of the peaches and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm with ice cream or custard.
Here’s just a few of our favourite products.