Peach Slices with Juice
1 x 410g can of Princes Peach Slices with Juice, drained
150mls whipping cream
150g caster sugar
150g softened butter
150g self-raising flour, sifted
3 medium eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
Icing sugar to dust
You will also need a 12 hole bun tray and 12 deep paper cases or silicone cake cases
Princes Peach Slices with juice are available in selected Morrisons and Waitrose stores
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark.4
2. Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk until light and fluffy. Gradually add the beaten eggs and vanilla extract, whisking to incorporate. Gently fold in the flour.
3. Divide the mixture between the cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Allow the cakes to cool on a cooling rack.
4. When cool, cut out a cone shape from the centre of each and cut the cones in half to form wings.
5. Whip the cream and place a spoonful on top of each cake, followed by the wings, then 2 peach slices.
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Here’s just a few of our favourite products.