2 x 395g cans Princes Apple Fruit Filling
150g plain flour
Pinch of salt
75g chilled butter, cut into pieces
30g caster sugar
1tbsp demerara sugar
Ice cream, cream or custard, to serve
Quick and Easy Apple Crumble
10 minutes prep
30 minutes cooking
Nothing beats an apple crumble for dessert – it’s the ultimate comfort food!
Where can I buy Princes Apple Fillings & Toppings?
Princes Apple Fruit fillings are available in Tesco, Asda, Morrisons & Sainsburys
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||191 Kcal ||16g ||6.3g ||3.8g ||0.1g |
||10% ||18% ||9% ||19% ||2% |
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Tip the cans of apple filling into a baking dish.
- Put the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and add the butter. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the apple filling. Scatter the demerara sugar over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with ice cream, cream or custard.