2 x 125g cans Princes mackerel fillets in mustard sauce
250g baby news potatoes, sliced into quarters
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbsp curry paste
125g frozen peas
Naan bread or poppadom, to serve
Greek yogurt or tzatziki, to serve
Mackerel and Potato Curry
Add some spice to mealtimes with this flavoursome Mackerel and Potato Curry recipe.
Where can I buy Princes Mackerel Fillets in Mustard Sauce?
Princes Mackerel in mustard sauce is available in selected Tesco and Sainsbury's Stores
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water until just soft. Drain well
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion over a medium heat for 6-7 mins or until soft.
- Add the potatoes and curry paste and cook for a further 2-3mins.
- Remove the mackerel from the sauce and roughly chop the fish.
- Add the sauce and the peas to the potato mixture, stir and cook over a low heat for 5mins.
- Stir the flaked mackerel and peas and cook for 2-3mins. Serve with a spoon of Greek yogurt or Tzatziki and poppadom or naan bread.