1 x 392g Princes Mild Chicken Curry
500g block puff pastry
Plain flour, for rolling
1 x 300g peeled new potatoes in water, drained
100g frozen peas
1 medium egg, beaten
Black onion or sesame seeds, to garnish
Tzatziki or Mango chutney to serve
Chicken Curry Puffs
15 minutes prep
20 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Mild Chicken Curry?
Princes Mild Chicken Curry is available in selected Asda, Morrisons, Co-operative stores and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||206Kcal ||1.1g ||11g ||5.2g ||0.57g |
||31% ||4% ||49% ||79% ||1.7% |
- Preheat oven to 200C/fan oven 180 /gas mark 6.
- Cook the peas in a pan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or in a microwave according to instructions.
- Roughly chop the potatoes into smaller pieces, mix with the peas and chicken curry, cutting any large pieces of chicken into smaller pieces.
- Divide the pastry into 4 and roll each piece out to a square measuring 22cmx22cm.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the middle of each square, brush the edges with beaten egg, then fold over edges to make a triangle. Press the edges together to seal and then press the tip of a fork around the edges to secure.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, brush with beaten egg, sprinkle over seeds and cook for 20mins or until brown.
- Serve with tzatziki and or mango chutney.