Super quick and easy - you’ll have this filling family meal on the table in no time at all!
Princes Stewed Steak is available in selected Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrison's stores and selected independents
2 x 392g cans Princes Stewed Steak
1 head broccoli, broken into florets
4 large frozen Yorkshire puddings
200g frozen peas
4 heaped tsp gravy granules
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Put the carrots on to cook for 20 minutes. When they have been cooking for 10 minutes, put the broccoli on to cook in lightly salted boiling water.
3. At this point, follow the pack instructions for re-heating the frozen Yorkshire puddings.
4. Tip the cans of Princes Stewed Steak into a saucepan and heat thoroughly. Cook the frozen peas in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve the Yorkshire puddings, filled with carrots, broccoli, peas and stewed steak. Season with black pepper. Serve at once with extra gravy, made by mixing the gravy granules with 300ml boiling water.