1 x 392g can Princes Mild Chilli Con Carne
250g long grain microwavable white rice (or left over cooked white rice)
1 small can (198g) sweetcorn, drained
4 spring onions, finely chopped
75g grated cheddar cheese
Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
3 large (62g) soft white tortillas
Guacamole or sour cream, to serve
10 minutes prep
10 minutes cooking
Where can I buy Princes Chilli Con Carne?
Princes Chilli Con Carne is available in selected Asda, Morrison's stores and selected independents
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||184Kcal ||2.7g ||7g ||3.5g ||0.68g |
||38% ||11% ||38% ||64% ||42% |
- Heat the chilli as directed on the can and the rice according to packet instructions.
- Combine the chilli, rice, sweetcorn, spring onions and coriander
- Heat the tortilla according to the packet instructions. Place one tortilla on a clean work surface, spoon a third of the chilli mixture into the centre then sprinkle over a third of the cheese.
- Fold two ends of the tortilla over the filling, then fold in the top and bottom to completely enclose the filling, flip it over so the folds are at the bottom and press down do the folds stay in place. Wrap in foil and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the remaining burritos
- Serve with guacamole or sour cream.