2x160g can Princes Skinless and Boneless Atlantic Salmon with Lemon and Black Pepper, drained
150g butter, melted
6 sheets filo pastry
4 courgettes, thinly sliced
6 eggs plus 2 yolks
1 ½ cups single pouring cream
Salt and pepper
150g feta cheese
Salmon, Courgette and Feta Tart
Our tasty tart is quick and easy-to-make.
Where can I buy Princes Skinless & Boneless Atlantic Salmon with Lemon & Black Pepper?
Princes Salmon is available in Tesco and Morrisons.
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||610 ||4 ||48 ||26 ||1.9 |
||31 ||4 ||67 ||130 ||32 |
- Preheat oven to 160°C/Gas 3.
- Brush the base of a 30cm x 40cm baking dish with some of the melted butter.
- Layer with filo sheets, brushing with melted butter between each layer.
- Top with courgettes and the salmon, broken into chunks.
- Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mix over the salmon and courgettes and top with the feta, crumbled.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.