1 x 110g tin Princes Sweet Chilli Mayo Salmon Filler
1 medium sweet potato approx 250g
½ tsp coconut oil
Small handful watercress, washed
Few slices green pepper, very finely chopped
Few sprigs fresh coriander
Squeeze of lime
Sweet Chilli Salmon with Sweet Potato
5 minutes prep
10 minutes cooking
A quick and easy lunch or light meal for one at any time of year
Where can I buy Princes Salmon Fillers - Sweet Chilli Mayo?
Princes Salmon Fillers are available in selected Asda stores
Nutritional information for this recipe
||Calories ||Sugars ||Fat ||Saturated Fat ||Salt |
||505Kcal ||10.1g ||3g ||1.2g ||0.4g |
||6% ||11% ||4% ||6% ||7% |
Watch how its done
- Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave for one minute.
- Wash the sweet potato and prick several times with a fork. Drizzle the coconut oil over the potato then wrap it loosely in kitchen paper.
- Place on a microwaveable plate and cook in the microwave on full power for 4 minutes then turn and heat for a further 4 minutes. Pierce with a knife to check whether it is tender all the way through. If not heat for a further minute or two.
- Meanwhile, wash the watercress and coriander and chop the green pepper.
- Remove the plate from the microwave and allow to stand for a minute until cool enough to handle. Cut the potato in half and arrange on the plate. Top with the Princes salmon filler then scatter over the green pepper, watercress and coriander. Finish with a squeeze of lime before serving.